Custom Turnkey Line for Animal Health Packaging
( Click image to enlarge )
At Package Development Co., Inc. we are proud to offer a Turnkey packaging solution for customers across a spectrum of industries. In this example, a customer in the animal health industry needed a custom designed package for their Happy Jack Duraspot line of flea and tick prevention products. Calling upon over 300 years of collaborative engineering and package development expertise, we created a snap open dispensing package. This thermoformed blister was composed of .010 Barex and a printed laminate seal web. The chemical resistant composition of Barex material makes it impervious to chemical erosion, and protects the product from permeation and absorption. The thermoformed blister was filled with the micro dose of liquid utilizing our inline form fill and seal machine. Packaging was completed with the high speed cartoning process, utilizing a 5-color 18 pt. solid bleached sulfate board with a protective UV coating.
Final dimensions for the packaging were 6.25” in length, 6.00” in width, and 1.5” in height. A comprehensive testing and inspection protocol was implemented to ensure quality including inline weights testing for fill accuracy, as a part of our internal QA/QC program. Turnaround time for this project was 16 to 20 weeks, with shipments to locations throughout the USA.
For more information about this Turnkey production and fulfillment project, or our capabilities with custom packaging please see the table below or contact us directly.
Additional Example Images
Custom Turnkey Line Project Highlights
- Product Name
- DuraSpot Happy Jack
- Product Description
- Turnkey line packaging
- Capabilities Applied/ Processes
- Equipment Used to Manufacture Part
- Nano fill, form fill and seal inline machine to fill serum
- Over 300 years of collaborative engineering and package development experience, micro dose liquid filling into custom design snap open vacuum formed dispensing package.
- Overall Part Dimensions
- W 6.000
- Tightest Tolerances
- + / - 1/32
- Material Used
- 18 pt SBS 5 color with UV coat
Blister .010 Barex and printed laminate seal web
- Additional Facts
- Manufactured Turnkey form, fill, and seal and carton line.
- In process testing/ inspection performed
- PDI has developed a customized QA/QC process, adopted from years of testing and customer audit responses. We believe our team of internal specialists has been trained to the highest standard. Along with a company policy of stringent testing and record retention, we regularly surpass all customer expectations. Inline weights testing for fill accuracy.
- Industry for Use
- Animal Health Packaging
- Proprietary customers
- Delivery/ Turnaround Time
- 4- 6 weeks
- Delivery Location
- Standards Met
- Custom design to meet Customer Specifications
Back to Top